- WHEN: 20 & 27 January, 8.00pm
- FORMAT: ONLINE Classic Constructed over Flesh and Blood Singapore Discord (Webcam)
- ROUNDS: 3 Matches/Week
- MULTIPLIER: 3x
Open for Local (Singapore) and International players, all are welcomed to join!
A) LOCAL PLAYERS & INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS: S$12
- Comes with 2 UL Booster
Prizes to be won each week
- 1 CF Valda, Bright Axe
- 8 RF Extended Art Life of the Party (Random Pitch)
Weekly Prize Notes:
3 wins will stand a chance to win the CF Valda, Bright Axe.
(In the case of multiple 3-0s, only 1 3-0 will win the CF)
3 wins = 2 Month End Lucky Draw Ticket + 4 Event Steam Counters
2 wins = 1 Month End Lucky Draw Ticket + 2 Event Steam Counters
0-1 win = 1 Month End Lucky Draw Ticket + 2 Event Steam Counters
(Event Steam Counters will be used for future local in-store event and prizes)
After the event, the remaining RF prizes will be drafted accordingly to the final swiss standings.
Each person can only win 1 prize.
Month End Lucky Draw
On 27th January, after the armory event, there will be a month end lucky draw. The prizes for the draw includes:
2 People’s Champion ‘Bravo, Star of the Show’ playmats
Month End Lucky Prize Notes:
- Each person can only win 1 grand prize for this draw. In Flesh and Blood, we believe that as long as you're a player who plays the game, you are someone who represent positive community spirit.
To register for the event, simply fill up this registration form.
Discord ID and FAB GEM ID will be needed for the registration.
- Local (Singapore): PayNow / GPay
- International: Paypal / Wise / Revolut
- Local (Singapore): S$1.50 for Local Normal Mail / $4 for Smartpac
- International Shipping: S$15 for international Registered Letter Shipping, $25 for International Registered Package Shipping (For playmats)
Things to note for the event
- You are encouraged to join the Whatsapp group for notification purpose.
- During the day of the event, you are required to ensure that your internet connection will be stable enough to play the game. In the event that your internet connection is unstable and if it affects your game play enough, you may lose the game as a result of it.
- In your games, you are required to keep your cards in hand and arsenal in camera view, and both to be separate at all times. In the event that your are unable to keep your cards in hand and arsenal in camera view, and if it affects your game play enough, you may lose the game as a result of it.
- You can always ping the @judges if you have any questions during the tournament. You will be given an equivalent amount of time extension for the time used.
- Should you decide not to play due to non-unforeseen circumstances, the TO reserves the right to revoke your prizes.