- WHEN: Thursday (4x - 2, 9, 23, 30 December, 8pm)
- FORMAT: ONLINE Classic Constructed over Flesh and Blood Singapore Discord (Webcam)
- ROUNDS: 3 Matches/Week
- MULTIPLIER: 3x
Open for Local (Singapore) and International players, all are welcomed to join!
A) PLEDGE AS YOU LIKE
- The event is free to play.
- Pledge and pay as you like to join for the week.
- Proceeds will be donated to our nominated beneficiary, Club Rainbow.
Prizes to be won each week
- 8 CF Cracked Bauble Promos
- 1 TOA 1st Edition Booster added to the pool for every 8 players
Weekly Prize Notes:
Each person can only win 1 prize. Prizes will be drawn in the above order.
0-1 win = 1 Weekly lucky draw ticket
2 wins = 2 Weekly lucky draw ticket
3 wins = 4 Weekly lucky draw ticket
Each player can only win 1 prize in that week.
Month End Lucky Draw
In addition to the usual weekly lucky draws, the 30 Dec event will also include a month end lucky draw. The prizes for the draw includes:
- 2 December Cracked Bauble Playmat
- 2 December Armory Poster
Each player who has joined in each week of the event will receive 1 chance for the month end lucky draw. (So if you play in 2 weeks, you will have 2 chances in the month end lucky draw).
Players who have achieved 3-0 in the weekly armories, will receive an additional chance in the month end lucky draw.
Month End Lucky Prize Notes:
- Each person can only win 1 prize for this draw. In Flesh and Blood, we believe that as long as you're a player who plays the game, you are someone who represent positive community spirit.
To register for the event, simply fill up this registration form.
Discord ID and FAB GEM ID will be needed for the registration.
- Local (Singapore): PayNow / GPay
- International: Paypal / Wise / Revolut
Things to note for the event
- You are encouraged to join the Whatsapp group for notification purpose.
- During the day of the event, you are required to ensure that your internet connection will be stable enough to play the game. In the event that your internet connection is unstable and if it affects your game play enough, you may lose the game as a result of it.
- In your games, you are required to keep your cards in hand and arsenal in camera view, and both to be separate at all times. In the event that your are unable to keep your cards in hand and arsenal in camera view, and if it affects your game play enough, you may lose the game as a result of it.
- You can always ping the @judges if you have any questions during the tournament. You will be given an equivalent amount of time extension for the time used.